Wednesday, Dec. 16, at 1:00 p.m. ET / 10:00 a.m. PT
In 2020, biotech changed forever. So what will happen in 2021?
We'll look back at how the pharmaceutical industry confronted the pandemic and ahead to what could happen in 2021 as the world slowly returns to normal. And just because the J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference is virtual this year doesn't mean it won't be an epicenter of conversations, announcements, and deals.
STAT’s biotech team will take the virtual stage to forecast the year to come.
- Raul Damas, Partner & Head of US Healthcare Practice, Brunswick Group (Sponsor Speaker)
- Adam Feuerstein, senior writer, biotech, STAT
- Damian Garde, national biotech reporter, STAT
- Kate Sheridan, general assignment reporter, STAT
- Matthew Herper, senior writer, medicine; editorial director of events, STAT (Moderator)