June 3, 2020 at 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT
The biggest meeting in cancer research, the annual conference of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, is happening virtually this year from May 28 through May 31. STAT’s Adam Feuerstein will be following the online event closely throughout the week. Join him on June 3 for a recap, where he’ll sit down with top experts to discuss the latest groundbreaking results from ASCO20 Virtual, and to take your questions.
- Sponsor Introduction: Jim Weiss, Founder & CEO, W2O Group
- George D. Demetri, M.D., FASCO, senior vice president for experimental therapeutics and director, Sarcoma Center, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute; co-director, Ludwig Center at Harvard; professor of medicine, Harvard Medical School
- Marcela V. Maus, M.D., Ph.D., director, cellular immunotherapy program; attending physician, hematology/oncology, Massachusetts General Hospital; assistant professor of medicine, Harvard Medical School
- Grace Dy, M.D., chief of thoracic oncology and associate professor of oncology (department of medicine), Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Adam Feuerstein, senior writer, biotech, STAT