ASH Recap, Live!
December 14 at 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT
Join STAT for a discussion with industry experts on the most prominent work presented at this meeting and a look at what's coming in hematology in the year ahead.
- Tyrone Brewer, president, U.S. Oncology, Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson
Part 1, Blood: Challenging the dogmas of hematology.
- Mikkael A. Sekeres, M.D., chief of the division of hematology at Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center; part of the University of Miami Health System and Communications Committee chair for American Society of Hematology
- Damian Garde, national biotech reporter (moderator)
Part 2, Cancer: Additions to our arsenal against blood cancers.
- Laura C. Michaelis, M.D., professor of medicine, Medical College of Wisconsin; chief of the Division of Hematology/Oncology, Froedtert Hospital; editor-in-chief, The Hematologist
- Angus Chen, cancer reporter, STAT (moderator)