ASH Recap, Live!
December 14 at 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT
The annual American Society of Hematology meeting reconvenes in New Orleans this December. Thousands of leading researchers and clinicians return to discuss the latest breakthroughs related to blood and blood diseases.
Join STAT for a two-part discussion with industry experts on the most prominent work presented at this meeting and a look at what's coming in hematology in the year ahead.
- Laura C. Michaelis, M.D., professor of medicine, Medical College of Wisconsin; chief of the Division of Hematology/Oncology, Froedtert Hospital; editor-in-chief, The Hematologist
- Mikkael A. Sekeres, M.D., chief of the division of hematology, Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center, part of the University of Miami Health System; communications committee chair, American Society of Hematology
- Angus Chen, cancer reporter, STAT (moderator)
- Damian Garde, national biotech reporter, STAT (moderator)
- Tyrone Brewer, president, U.S. Oncology, Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson (sponsor speaker)
- More speakers to be announced!