Biomarkers: The Foundation of Personalized Oncology
August 17 at 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT
Cancer biomarkers can help predict whether therapies will work in certain individuals. In this virtual event, we'll discuss recent innovations in the field with a panel of experts.
- Anna D. Barker, Ph.D., FAACR, chief strategy officer, Lawrence J. Ellison Institute for Transformative Medicine
- Gabe A. Kwong, Ph.D., associate professor, Wallace H. Coulter Distinguished Faculty Fellow, Department of Biomedical Engineering, Georgia Tech and Emory School of Medicine
- Edith A. Perez, M.D., chief medical officer, Bolt Biotherapeutics and professor of Medicine, Mayo Clinic
- Angus Chen, cancer reporter, STAT (moderator)
- Ahsan Ahsan Arozullah, senior vice president and head of development, Therapeutic Area, Astellas (sponsor introduction)