Biosimilars' Meteoric Moment
October 12 at 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT
Like approaching asteroids, major biosimilars for Humira and other drugs are finally due to hit the market in 2023.
Should we brace for impact? How big of a crater will they make as doctors and patients react? A panel of experts will provide a forecast.
- Madelaine A. Feldman, M.D., FACR, president, Coalition of State Rheumatology Organizations; clinical assistant professor of medicine, Tulane University School of Medicine
- Steven Horvitz, president and founder, EMC Analytics Group
- Darius Lakdawalla, Ph.D., director of research, USC Schaeffer Center for Health Policy & Economics; quintiles chair in pharmaceutical development and regulatory innovation, USC School of Pharmacy; professor, USC Price School of Public Policy
- Michael Sherman, M.D., MBA, MS, executive vice president and chief medical officer, Point32Health
- Ed Silverman, Pharmalot columnist, senior writer, STAT (moderator)
- Thomas Newcomer, head of US market access, Samsung Bioepis (sponsor speaker)