What can be done to prevent this? STAT reporters Olivia Goldhill and Nicholas St. Fleur will convene a panel of experts to discuss how to make sure the shots get to where they need to go.
- Alison Bateman-House, Ph.D., MPH, MA, assistant professor, Division of Medical Ethics, Department of Population Health, Grossman School of Medicine, NYU Langone Health
- Glenn Ellis, M.P.H., visiting scholar at The National Bioethics Center at Tuskegee University; bioethics fellow, Harvard Medical School
- Nikos Passas, Ph.D., professor, School of Criminology and Criminal Justice, Northeastern University
- Nicholas St. Fleur, Knight-Wallace reporting fellow, STAT (moderator)
- Alok Tayi, Ph.D., vice president of life sciences, Egnyte (sponsor speaker)