Creating AI That Improves Health
August 3 at 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT
Artificial intelligence could play a role in the future of patient care — managing everything from office visits to surgery and radiology. A look at how researchers aim to create a "data economy" to ensure that these new technologies live up to their potential.
- Amit Kaushal, M.D., Ph.D., clinical associate professor of medicine and adjunct professor of bioengineering, Stanford University
- Judy Wawira Gichoya, M.D., MS, assistant professor, interventional radiology & informatics, Department of Radiology & Imaging Sciences, Emory University
- Jenna Wiens, Ph.D., associate professor of computer science and engineering; associate director of the Artificial Intelligence Lab; co-director of Precision Health, University of Michigan in Ann Arbor
- Casey Ross, national technology correspondent, STAT (moderator)
- Jared Pelo, M.D., FACEP, chief medical information officer, Nuance (sponsor introduction)