Gene therapy's next steps
Thursday, August 12, at 1:00 p.m. ET / 10:00 a.m. PT
The first gene therapies have reached the market, and patients. But for such treatments to reach their potential, more advances must be made in the technologies behind them.
STAT takes a look at what's coming.
- Seng H. Cheng, Ph.D., senior vice president and chief scientific officer, rare disease research unit, Pfizer
- Nicole Paulk, Ph.D., assistant professor, biochemistry and biophysics department, UCSF
- Glenn Pierce, M.D. Ph.D., interim CSO, Voyager Therapeutics; entrepreneur in residence, Third Rock Ventures; vice president, medical, World Federation of Hemophilia
- Damian Garde, national biotech reporter, STAT (moderator)
- Holly Wilson-Leslie, senior director life sciences, Egnyte (sponsor speaker)