STAT@JPM: Will 2022 bring biotech renewal?
Tuesday, January 11, at 4:00 p.m. ET / 1:00 p.m. PT
The pharmaceutical industry has played a key role in battling the pandemic. But the past year has been a hard one, with biotech stocks underperforming and Congress pushing hard to create new drug pricing legislation.
Come explore what’s happening in biotech and health tech with STAT as we convene experts and our team of ace reporters.
Part 1 - Alnylam’s next chapter:
- Solomon Babani, SVP, Drug Development & Therapeutic Expertise, ICON (sponsor speaker)
Part 2 - JPM recap and look ahead:
- Yvonne Greenstreet, MBChB, CEO of Alnylam Pharmaceuticals
- Matthew Herper, senior writer, medicine; editorial director of events, STAT (moderator)
- Adam Feuerstein, senior writer, biotech, STAT
- Damian Garde, national biotech reporter, STAT
- Matthew Herper, senior writer, medicine; editorial director of events, STAT
- Megan Molteni, science writer, STAT
- Kate Sheridan, general assignment reporter, STAT