The next battles in the war against HIV
Thursday, July 29, at 1:00 p.m. ET / 10:00 a.m. PT
Despite many strides in treatment and prevention, the HIV epidemic continues and cases are increasing among people of color.
STAT gathers top experts in the field to examine the next steps in how to overcome barriers to implementing HIV services, testing, and treatment.
- Allison Agwu, M.D., ScM, FAAP, FIDSA, professor of pediatrics and internal medicine, Division of Infectious Diseases; program director, Pediatric Adolescent Young Adult HIV/AIDS Program, and medical director, Accessing Care Early (ACE) Clinic at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Ogechika Alozie, M.D., MPH FACP, chief executive officer, Sunset ID CARE
- Helene Gayle, M.D., MPH, president & chief executive officer, Chicago Community Trust
- Nicholas St. Fleur, general assignment reporter, associate editorial director of events, STAT (moderator)
- Kimberly Smith, M.D., MPH, head of R&D, ViiV Healthcare (sponsor speaker)