What gene targeted therapies mean for patients with cancer
Thursday, Apr. 8, at 1:00 p.m. ET / 10:00 a.m. PT
Targeted treatments for cancers with specific mutations have dramatically changed the lives of some people with deadly diseases.
That raises new questions, and STAT is bringing together a panel of clinicians and patients to discuss what's at stake.
- Bonnie J. Addario, lung cancer survivor; co-founder and board chair, GO2 Foundation for Lung Cancer
- Narjust Duma, M.D., assistant professor of medicine, thoracic oncology, University of Wisconsin Carbone Cancer Center
- Janet Freeman-Daily, MS, Eng, co-founder and board chair, The ROS1ders; stage IV lung cancer survivor & research advocate
- Laura A. Petrillo, M.D., palliative care physician, Massachusetts General Hospital and Harvard Medical School
- Camille Hertzka, VP, head of oncology U.S. medical, AstraZeneca (sponsor speaker)
- Eric Boodman, general assignment reporter, STAT (moderator)